Now in the process of manifestation and law of attraction or even in general it is not possible to think positively all the time and we may find the negative thoughts creeping in.
Our thoughts create our reality so it is important that we take control of our thoughts and only allow thoughts that are in the direction of our dreams and what we want to experience in our life.
So, I would like to share 5 hacks that would redirect our attention to positivity and better and positive experiences in our life.
- Practice Mindfulness: Now it is scientifically proven that in a day we get 70-80,000 thousand, some thoughts are positive some are negative.
Now the idea is to be mindful about our thoughts and be the awareness behind our thoughts by simply being the observer of our thoughts.
If we get negative thoughts, simply observe the thought and practice letting go.
I like to use the analogy of sky and clouds, Let yourself be the sky and thoughts be the clouds. Simply practice non-attachment to thoughts, let the clouds pass by without getting attached to them.
- Have an attitude of gratitude: Our brains are hard-wired for negativity, through the process of evolution, our cognition and brain have a negativity bias, which focuses more on the negative rather than positive. That is how our ancestors who were hunter gatherers survived in the wild
So the idea is to re-wire our brain for thinking positively, It is impossible to think negative when you are grateful
- Focus on what you already have: We often lose sight of what we already have accomplished or what we already have, therefore when we don’t see results or our goal is far away we get discouraged. Now the key to this is bringing your attention back to the present moment and place your attention in the now and in the present moment. Because where you place your attention is where you place your energy, and it does not make sense to waste all our energy on what we don’t have or in some moment in future which causes anxiety and perpetuates negative thinking.
- Using affirmations: Affirmations are a really powerful tool to re-program your subconscious mind, now the best way to use affirmations is to feel the words and internalise them, not just say them for the sake of them. When you provide the underlying feelings to the affirmation, it becomes more potent. The best affirmations are the one which starts with two powerful words “I AM”.
For example, I am happy, I am Positive, I am Healthy, I am Wealthy, I am Grateful, I am Blessed
- Using music: Listening to music can literally change our state of being, music can also have healing effects on the mind, It calms the mind chatter and brings calmness. 432HZ is healing frequency which also raises positive vibrations. one can use this in the background while working or doing daily chores.
You can listen to it by using the following link: https://youtu.be/uO8s68jJGHY
So I hope you found some value in this post, feel free to like the post and comment Below, Much love and peace